It’s finally here! The dates and locations for Fest of Al 2020 have been announced, and some of you may be thinking:
“Where the heck are the performers and what is this even going to be about!?”
We hear you loud and clear - so we thought we’d breakdown what our plans are for this wacky fest:
1. Fest of Al ‘s main fest is Saturday 6/27 at Voodoo Comedy Club, and the UHF movie party will take place Sunday 6/28 at a location to be announced. No matter which ticket you buy - it will guarantee you entrance to these two events. The UHF party will be slightly different this year as well, more on that soon…..
2. Instead of having hotel overlords telling us what we could and couldn’t do (like last year at the Doubletree), we choose to rent out an entire hostel so we could decorate it, fill it with food, drinks, music, karaoke, dance parties and whatever else we wanted. The hostel is NOT the main fest - it is our hotel option this year that happens to come with extra shows and events. The Vacation Experience is a VIP ticket and comes with LOTS of perks. Merch, food, drinks, access to a whole kitchen and lounge, extra events and social hours and SO MUCH MORE. We have so many big things planned at the hostel - you really don’t want to miss it. Even if you’re a local! Think of it as a staycation….
3. We haven’t announced any performers or programming yet because what would be the fun in spilling all our secrets at once like that!? We wanted to offer up discounted tickets to those who commit before seeing the lineup. We promise you wont be bummed!! But you will be bummed if you see the line up, and realized you missed out on those cheapie tickets.
4. We have about a year’s worth of exciting announcements coming from our official Fest of Al Artist Corey Kramer who is creating a Fest of Al announcements comic. Each announcement will have a ticket sale to follow. So make sure to sign up for that newsletter to be the first to see. Click the button to get on the list! If you signed up for the newsletter and haven’t seen one come in - check your spam!
6. Tickets will be released every few months. The first tier of tickets will be on sale this Friday 8/9 and are $350 for the vacation experience and $80 for the fest alone. There are a VERY limited amount available at this price, so if you know you want to go for sure, GET THEM NOW. You will buy tickets directly from our website this year, (YAY NO FEES) and once these first tickets are gone, they will move up to the next price tier. Ticket sales will be announced in the newsletters first!
7. No matter what ticket you decide to get - we promise you an experience like no other. Last year we learned A LOT and took all of your suggestions and comments and are hoping to make Fest of Al 2020 an event you’ll never forget. This fest is about community and building it into something bigger - and your continued support helps our wacky group grow! As always - feel free to email us with any questions - Info@festofal.com
- See you in 2020!
Fest of Al Team