So what exactly is a Fest of Al vendor?
Fest of Al is a community gathering of people who love "Weird Al" Yankovic, Comedy, Parody Music, Comic Books, Art, Magic, Cosplay and anything else unique to the world of "Weird Al".
We want to include local crafters/creators/businesses who:
- Make amazing “Weird Al” fan art that you want to sell
- Own a bookstore, comic book store, music store, Hawaiian shirt emporium, etc.
- Have a unique business that would benefit from having an informational booth at the fest
- Are a group or club looking for new members (comedy, music or "Weird Al" related please)
- Someone who writes a comic book like our friend Kelly Phillips!
Kelly is the co-editor and publisher of Dirty Diamonds, an award-winning all-girl comic anthology. And also writes “Weird Me” a Comic about coming of age as a “Weird Al” moderator for a fan site. Hilarious and well written, you will be able to pick up copies of her comics at Fest of Al!
Check out the Kickstarter Kelly did to learn more about “Weird Me” HERE
And to read more about Dirty Diamonds click HERE
Vendors who sign up for the first Fest of Al will have priority over new vendors for years to come too, so as Fest of Al grows, you can grow with us.
It’s only $100 for the weekend, and all vendor fees go to paying the musicians. You get to keep 100% of all your profits too! You’ll get two vendor passes and 2 guest passes for other employees, friends, clients you want to spoil or significant others. That’s some money you’ll save on tickets friends!
Help grow the “Weird Al” Community with us and sign up to become one of the first vendors at Denver’s first “Weird Al” Convention!
Email us to reserve your spot today!
For more information on how to apply, click HERE.
See you in Denver in September! (Eyy, that's catchy)
Fest of Al Team